YOUR GEELONG PODIATRISTS TALK ABOUT FOOT HEALTH AS PART OF YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.December 31, 2018
With New Year around the corner, many of us have a new year’s resolution to make improvements to our health. Given your feet house a quarter of the bones in your entire body, foot health is an important aspect of your overall health plan. But when do you need to see a podiatrist?
If you are:
- Experiencing pain in your feet
- Have ingrown or discoloured toenails
- Have corns
- Observe skin rashes
- Experience foot odour
- Have a lower limb sporting injury
- Have broader health problems such as diabetes or arthritis
- Require footwear advice
- Experience recurrent tripping or falling
- Notice swelling, lumps or redness on your legs or feet.
Podiatrists are foot health experts who are university trained to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate foot and lower limb conditions and recommend an appropriate treatment plan. If you have any of the above listed foot conditions, make it your new year’s resolution to visit our Geelong Podiatrists. Call us now on 03 5243 0130 or send us a message on our contact us page.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.