Geelong children's podiatrist
Our Geelong podiatrists all have a special interest in children’s foot problems. Children will reach different developmental milestones at different ages throughout their growth and development. Our Geelong podiatrists are all knowledgeable in the growth and development of children’s feet and can help assess, diagnose and provide up to date advice and treatment for your child’s condition.
As they grow, children may encounter a range of issues which can cause pain or discomfort. Our Geelong podiatrists will work with you and your child to help you understand the condition and develop a treatment plan to keep your child staying active.
Children’s conditions our Geelong podiatrists assess, diagnose and treat include:
- Foot appearance like very high or very low arches or feet that turn inward or outward when walking.
- Sporting injuries.
- Walking differences like toe walking or limping.
- Foot and lower leg pain, including heel pain/calcaneal apophysitis (previously known as Sever’s disease).
- Skin conditions like warts, callouses and corns.
- Toenail conditions like ingrown toenails, toenail infections or odd shaped toenails.
- Balance or motor skill concerns.
- Footwear advice.