The professional, qualified and caring team at our Geelong podiatry centre aims to treat all problems related to your feet and lower limbs so you can live an active, comfortable and healthy lifestyle.
At podiatry@belmont we are committed to offering our clients a range of services and therapies that will assist with any foot problems and we strive to provide a warm and friendly environment where you are made to feel at ease.
We welcome all questions and ensure you are kept well informed about the details of your condition, your treatment plan and the expected outcomes. When necessary we provide gait analysis and biomechanical assessments, where we analyse your walking pattern and foot posture to assess your condition and determine the best treatment options.
Our range of podiatry services includes the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of:
- Sports injuries
- Children’s podiatrist
- Diabetic foot care and assessment
- Toenails – including ingrown toenail treatment
- Callouses, corns and bunions
- Footwear advice and assessment
- We provide our clients with a wide variety of foot orthoses, ranging from off-the-shelf to customised and cast-custom orthoses. We have a range of circulation health socks and Steigen sport socks in women’s, men’s and extra-large sizes which can provide comfort for a range of conditions including diabetes. We also fit and supply medical-grade footwear in our orthopaedic shoe range.