Podiatry@belmont stocks a range of socks for different foot conditions. For our sporting community, we stock Steigen running socks, designed by athletes who understand the requirements of a high performance sock. Steigen running socks enhance your performance as Steigen guarantees no blisters. Steigen socks come in a great range of colours, different lengths and over sized.
Socks for people with diabetes are designed with foot health in mind. At podiatry@belmont we stock the Dr Comfort range and bamboo health socks which can enhance your foot health whether you are living with diabetes, arthritis, oedema, neuropathy or have circulation issues.
Our bamboo socks are made from a bamboo charcoal fibre sole and a bamboo fibre upper. As well as being the finest-quality charcoal, bamboo charcoal fibre:
- allows healthy blood flow with non-restrictive top
- is naturally anti-bacterial which eliminates foot odour
- is an anti-static natural fibre
- absorbs toxins
Benefits of Dr Comfort shape to fit socks:
- Graduated leg upper does not constrict blood vessels and supports veins in the legs.
- Ventilated air mesh on top of forefoot and instep allows breath-ability and promotes air flow.
- Light arch support helps support the foot during walking.
- Ring toe construction and non-bunching features removes pressure from toes and eliminates the risk of sock seams causing injury.
For more information on our sock range please contact us or call into 47 Thomson St, Belmont to see our extensive range.